- KRW 8,040.8B?
- KRW 8,674.2B
- Production Sites
- 9Sites in 5Countries
- Sales Sites
- 16Sites in 8Countries
Established in 1973, Samsung Electro-Mechanics has become a remarkable developer and manufacturer of key electronic components not only in Korea but also in other parts of the world. The full name of Samsung Electro-Mechanics in English is referring again to electronics and machinery.
Samsung Electro-Mechanics began with a focus on production of audio/video parts and laid the foundation for the technological independence of Korea’s parts industry. In the 1980s, we diversified our business areas into materials and computer parts. Subsequently, in the 1990s, we focused on developing promising next-generation products such as chip parts, mobile communication parts, and optical parts.
Since the start of the 2000s, the company has been seeking to further develop strategic technologies and create business synergy based on core technologies of materials, multilayer thin-film molding, and high-frequency circuit design. With this at our core, we are focusing on fostering the business of chip parts, camera modules, communication modules and boards.
Samsung Electro-Mechanics will expand its business portfolio through continuous new product development through first-class core products and technology convergence and integration, while at the same time fostering the next-generation growth business and moving forward as a leader in the electronic parts industry.
- Kyung Kyehyun
- · 2020 CEO, Samsung Electro-Mechanics (appointed)
- · 2018 EVP, Solution Product & Development, Memory Business, Samsung Electronics
- · 2015 EVP, Flash Product & Technology, Memory Business, Samsung Electronics
- · 2013 SVP, Flash Design, Memory Business, Samsung Electronics
- · 2011 VP, Flash Design, Memory Business, Samsung Electronics
- · 2009 VP, DRAM Design, Memory Business, Samsung Electronics
- · 1994 Ph.D., Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Seoul National University
- · 1988 M.S., Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Seoul National University
- · 1986 B.S., Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Seoul National University